The following Data Protection Policy of WASHABRUSH will be applied to the browsing of our website, www.washabrush.com, as well as to the purchase process.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
BEAUVINATIONS S.L., which company is based in Barcelona (Spain) 08005, Pujades, 77, registered in the Tax Agency, C.I.F number B67371427, and email email@example.com
What personal information do we collect about you?
- Identification data. Name and surname, address, email, and telephone number.
- Payment information. The payments of our products are managed through the platform of the entity Adyen B.V and Paypal so WASHABRUSH does not collect any personal bank details.
- Any information that you, voluntarily, send us to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Do we treat data of minors?
The sale of our products is not directly addressed to minors. However, those under 16 who wish to register on our website and/or purchase our products, must have the authorization of the parent/guardian or legal representative.
Moreover, in the event that you share images on our social networks that appear under 16 years of age, you must ensure that you have previously obtained the authorization of the parent/guardian or legal representative of the minor.
WASHABURSH reserves the right to request the accreditation of said authorization at any time.
Why do we treat your personal data?
WASHABRUSH may treat your personal data with the following purposes:
- Provide you with the information you request about our products.
- Register you as a user of our website.
- Guarantee the correct processing of your order, in case you purchase any of our products.
WASHABRUSH uses its social networks to advertise its products. In doing so, by sharing your data on our social networks, you expressly consent and authorize the brand to reproduce and publicly communicate on these networks for the purposes stated above.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com. If you are not interested in the processing of your data through WASHABRUSH social networks in the terms expressed above, please refrain from sharing them. In the event WASHABRUSH needs to process your data for purposes other than those mentioned above, it will request your consent, which may be revoked at any time unilaterally.
Newsletters and promotional communications
WASHABRUSH may send newsletters and promotional communications to those users who have previously given their express consent. The information of said newsletters and promotional communications will consist in commercial information, prominent contents, relevant advice on the operation of the system and promotions. The user can request the cessation of receiving such communications in the terms provided in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society, also at any time, by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe directly.
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data will be only communicated to those people or entities who need access to them in order to manage the orders of our products.
BEAUVINATIONS, S.L. hires the virtual infrastructure of the platform accessible through our website according to a cloud computing model, through Amazon Web Services, and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement.
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected. After that time, WASHABRUSH will proceed to remove them from their systems, without excluding the possibility of keeping them, limiting their treatment to the exercise and defense of claims, in the terms provided by applicable legislation.
What security measures do we apply to the processing of your data?
WASHABRUSH applies security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, availability and resilience of the personal data processing systems. We carry out verification and evaluation process of the technical and organizational measures implemented, in order to guarantee the security of personal data at all times.
What are your rights?
You can exercise the rights listed below, by sending an email to email@example.com
- Request WASHABRUSH to confirm whether they are treating your personal data or not.
- Access your personal data, request the rectification of those that are inaccurate or, if applicable, request their deletion when, among other causes, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain cases, request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case, we will only keep your data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances, oppose the processing of your data.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Revoke the consent that, in your case, you have granted for the treatment of your data by WASHABRUSH.
- File a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.